Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Race 2

I know you all are waiting for Race 2.After watching Race we love the movie.But the next sequence Race 2 will be a great movie.I love the movie Race and waiting willingly for The next level          Race 2      .And i9 know it going to be a awesome movie.I saw the trailer in TV and i loved it.
I like the look of John Ibrahim.And Saif Ali khan.If you hear the song you will also love the song.

If you want to watch the trailer click on the link 
                                          Race 2
I like the song race on my mind and all songs of Race 2.If you wanna Download and listen all songs of Race click here.Download Race 2 audio songs
Lets talk about The movie Its the next sequence of Race.I am giving a short review of the movie....

The movie will be realize on 25 Jan 2013

Director

  • Mustan Burmawalla
  • Abbas Burmawalla

Editor

  • Hussain Burmawalla

Star Cast

  • Saif Ali Khan.... Ranvir Singh
  • Anil Kapoor.... Inspector Robert D'Costa
  • John Abraham.... Armaan Mallik
  • Deepika Padukone.... Elena
  • Jacqueline Fernandez.... Omisha
  • Ameesha Patel.... Cherry
  • Rajesh Khattar

 

Music Director 

Pritam Chakraborty

 

Singers

  • Atif Aslam
  • Sunidhi Chauhan
  • Yo Yo Honey Singh
  • Shefali Alvares
  • Benny Dayal
  • Shalmali Kholgade
  • Vishal Dadlani
  • Anushka Manchanda        
  • K K         
 If you wanna download Race 2 HD wallpapers CLICK HERE

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love saif and john♥

Post a Comment